• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I'm new!!

Hola people! As you can see, I am a brand new member! I'm Brittanee, and I've had Crohn's for about eight years now. I don't know much about this site, considering I came across it on YouTube, which I find totally random. Anyway, I hope I can meet some new people here with Crohn's and even y'all UCers out there! I'd love to talk! :biggrin:

Nyx

lol@Winchestertonfieldville ...I loved that movie!!! ( I hope I'm thinking of the right thing...goes to check Mr. Deeds again)

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to the forum, Brittanee! Browse around, read the threads (there are A LOT of great ones out there), get to know the members, and enjoy your stay. :)

Astra

Hi Britanee
and welcome

glad you found us too! lots of laughs, support and advice here for you
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Welcome Brittanee. Glad you joined us, everyone here is here to help you when you need it. What kind of meds are you on and how do you cope? Nice to meet you!

Yeah, Winchestertonfieldville is a reference one of the best Adam Sandler movies ever, Mr. Deeds. Love that movie.

Last edited:
Hi Brittanee - I'm glad you found us. you found us on youtube? I'll have to check that out. Lots of support and friendly people here. I hope you find it as comforting as I have. Hope to see you around.

Welcome! :)

Hi B,

Welcome to the forum! Im also new here, and I've found great help in reading threads and talking to people already!

Hope all is well with you. :) Do you want to share your story? It would be interesting to read your experiences, since you have had Crohn's for eight years you must be an expert by now! :)

xoxo