• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Introducing GreyKitty

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hello Grey Kitty and :welcome:

I'm sorry I missed your introductory post. :redface: It seems quite a few were missed at the beginning of the month so there must have a gremlin in the system.

So you are about 13 now? The are quite a few Mum's and Dad's on here with kids that were diagnosed around the age you were and then some younger and some older. My daughter was diagnosed when she was 14 but was showing symptoms at 12. Not sure how many younger teenagers are on the site though.

I'm glad you found us and I hope you are still around. Without sounding like I'm your Mum :lol:, I guess they know you have been on here? Just checking! :eek:

Take care,
Dusty

wow I am sorry to hear that you were diagnosed so young! i am 19 and just found out a month ago after battling for 14 years with a "medical mystery" as my doctors called me. it certainly is great to see a wide spread of ages on here. hope your doing well. i am here if you ever need a chat!