• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello :d

Hey hey, spoke on facebook:)

Welcome, heard alot about you already!
And seen alllll of your baby pictures your mother showed, okay maybe not that...

Welcome!:)

Silvermoon

LOL bobby!!!!

Welcome Megz!! Glad to see you here!!

I am...ahem...well a bit older than 16...let's just leave it at that....however....I was diagnosed at the age of 12, and remember a lot of what my teen years were like....

Various ages on here...some newly diagnosed, some have had it for years, some old ppls, some newer...lol...

Hopefully a few of the younger ones will be around shortly to introduce themselves. In the meantime...there are a few of us around who are happy to help in any way we can.... if you have questions you don't want to ask in public, feel free to PM me, or maybe find someone else you feel you can trust....

I hope you find some new friends and some useful info! :) :) :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Megan and :welcome:

Good to see you. Heaps of great people here. It's great that you hooked up with Roo on fb. Keep us posted on how you are doing and any questions just fire away.

Take care,
Dusty

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hi Megan, Glad you finally made it here!! Your mom never told us you were a nice looking girl..but what mom does! LOL. Lots of peeps here to join you, and young ones!

Hang in there til your surgery ok? Hugs!!! BTW you have an amazing and caring mom!

Heya Meg, fingers crossed for your surgery!! If you've got any questions give us a shout I had mine last apr, if everything runs smoothly trust me you won't regret it! I wish my mum was computer literate! lol

hello Megz,I was 12 when I was dxed with Crohns. I wish you a speedy recovery with your surgery. Feel free to ask me anything regarding surgery as I have been in your shoes many many times. you can PM if you wish as well. take care.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome Megan, I'm glad you joined your mum...someone needs to keep an eye on her!! Good luck!! Hope you find many friends on here:)

Hey Megan!
Welcome to the forum :)
My crohn's was also recently discovered, but like you I am still pretty young. I am 21 now, but I have had stomach problems since I can remember.
If you ever need anybody to talk to, you can message me or anybody on the forum (everybody is so supportive) <3

Astra

Hiya gorgeous girl!
great to have you with us!
I'll be ya cyber mum! any questions, just shoot!
Hiya Dallies!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Last edited:
Hey! Welcome and good to have you here, I was a little older than you when I was diagnosed, sucks a little but you're alot calmer than I was! Best of luck for your surgery!