• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Anyone here with the same diagnosis? non specific Colitis/Crohn's

Hello,
I am 47 yo male and one of those unspecific Colitis/Crohns people. Was told since 1990 I have UC, Asakol and Pred with Rowasa enema pretty much managed it all these years. Last year started having more extra intestinal issues - hip pain, abscess, fistula. Have been in terrible mental and body pain since first fistula surgery in July of 09 - failed fistula plug, 3 hosp stay, 2 c-diff's, fistulatomy in Oct 09 - still healing, fissure, skin tag. Most of my pain is in my rectum/anus, some belly pain, no dria. Leaking after BM. Can't sit longer then 15 min, my job is a desk job, so I am on long term disability - thank GOD for my wife support! Remicade was ok for 2 infusions, got reaction on the 3d. Pill cam test was clear, prometius test positive with Crohn's with UC features. Anyone here with the same diagnosis? Went to see a top Crohn's doc at a local teaching hospital - U of Penn. Dr. name is Gary Lichtenstein. More tests coming...I hate this disease!

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hi exit4, I just wanted to welcome you!! You've been through a lot. I'm sure some of the long sufferers on here will be here soon. Hang in and good luck!!

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
This was a double post, I thought I was losing it cause I know I answered it! LOL. Perhaps Ding could delete this one keep the other, and move Dexky over.