• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

When you think you have it bad..watch this!

If he can overcome his problems, I think we should be able to overcome ours. Or at least be grateful that we do not have his problems to deal with.

I admire his strength. I do not know if I could deal with it as well as he does.

Dan

DustyKat

Super Moderator
One of the current affairs programs here did a story on this fellow last year. I was gobsmacked, he is a true hero.

Thanks for posting this Jett.

i have actually seen that video before. what an amazing guy - i am glad he realises how complete he really is, despite having physical things missing.

thanks for posting this, Pen - i think we needed to be reminded of how powerful attitude is, and how precious life is..

Astra

This beautiful man has made me cry!
All I have is the trots!
I'm getting up, having a shower, put me lippy on and stop feeling sorry for myself!
I'm so glad I watched this, it's put everything into perspective!
xxx

That was so powerful, he's a truly amazing person i'd never see him before today but it's made me think I should try harder to be thankful for what I have.

Thanks Penny for posting this :D I saw him on tv not long ago but didnt think to google him. He is awesome and what a great sense of humour. I still cant understand how he swims ...hmmm.

Makes you want to be friends with him he is so positive! What an amazing message he has!
Thanks again.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
I think he is cute too! I know you guys are probably thinking this so I will ask it.... umm, how does he ummm wipe his butt?? I am cringing because that is one task I like to do myself? :blush:

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
This is so powerful that every time I whine or complain this always pops back in my mind... I will break my own rule and think positive! ;)