• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain in Joints and muscles

I had a resection a year ago this July was doing well for awhile but I am now experiencing aches in my joints and muscles, still taking Remicade but this does not relieve symptoms. Anybody having or having had these problems would appreciate any suggestions...

Thanks

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Welcome sky trooper, I answered you on the Vitamin D thread. Then I saw this after. Resections cause you not to absorb all of nutrients and if you have Diahreah that is worse. Glad you found us, hope you like it here!

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Sky, have you ever tried glucosamine? I don't use it in the summer but I usually take it in winter for my shoulders. It really seems to help me! I don't know if there is any problem with taking it with remi, so you might ask your doc.