• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Looking for employment in the UK.

Hi there,

I don’t suppose there is anyone on this site from the UK/South East area (Brighton) who is looking to employ a bright 24 year old Lady with Crones with a thirst for knowledge?

My name is Allia Guggenheim; I am currently employed as a Customer Service Advisor working for a small Company called Kenco West Ways Vending in Hailsham. My practical experience covers a range of tasks within administration and customer service, specifically in the use of Opera, Sage, VenMan and Matchmaker operating systems. I am also fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
I am a hard working intelligent individual who is looking for a new exciting employment opportunity within the Sussex county including Brighton, Haywards Heath or Eastbourne areas.
If you would like to PM me with any opportunities that you may have I will be happy to email you with a copy of my Curriculum Vitae for your information. I would appreciate any positive feedback or advice that you can give me to increase my chances of success.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely

Allia Guggenheim