• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Sorry I took the summer off..

I learned so much from you guys and felt bad just leaving but took a summer class, worked 50 hours a week, and whatever free time I had I was playing hockey or in the gym. Cool to see the new Wiki section and a lot of new people.
I have had 3 Remi infusions and so far so good. Along with a multi, 8 Pentasa, a few Omeprazoles, Aloe Veras, Milk Thistle, Cranberry extract, Fish Oils, and Iron pills. lol

Just hoping I don't have issues during hockey season. Hope everyone is doing well. :)

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey Mike, :bigwave:

Don't apologise for working, enjoying yourself and living life to the full! I'm so happy for you that you can achieve all this, YAY! I hope it continues this way for a very long time to come. Good luck with the hockey!

All the best, :)
Dusty

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hi again Mike!

Agree on no need to apologize and glad to see you again!

What position do you play in Hockey? Glad the infusions are going well.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome back Mike!! I wasn't sure which Mike you were til I saw your sig. line. Why be sorry for living your life:). Glad you came back though!!

Hi Mike welcome back. I didn't know you before, but always good to have members return. Good luck with hockey. Love the picture of your pooches.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Glad you are back and doing well! People come and people go, mostly when someone is doing well, they tend to not be here and that is ok! If I was perfectly well, I maybe doing the same. It is also a busy time of year, school, work and routine. We arent going anywhere so it is nice to see someone pop in once in a while. Kudos you are doing well! :banana:

No way Pen your not allowed to go anywhere your to great for this forum. Plus we like having you around!!!!!

Hello Mike,

I'm fairly new here, thought I would say hi, and you're right this is a great forum. I'm so glad I found it! Glad you are doing better, and my husband is a die hard hockey player, you guys are something else, lol

:rosette2: