• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Rash

Haven't been here very often but just letting you guys know I"m still alive.haha

I'm having a small problem which Calmo won't help.lol I've got a fungal infection around my stoma. My mom's picking me up some anti-fungal powder so hopefully I'll be good soon.

Talk to y'all later

Jeff

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get home tonight, change my flange and put on some anti-fungal powder.lol I always used to laugh at the Seinfeld episode where his girlfriend has anti-fungal cream in he bathroom and he freaked out. I thought I would never have a fungus growing on me.lol More reason not to eat mushrooms.haha

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
lol...ok...now I have an image of mushrooms growing on a belly!!!!!....

Hope you get that healed up soon Jeff.....

haha, I think the powder is already working a little bit. It's weird because I got more itchy when I first put it on and still have bouts of extreme itchiness but I'm seeing a little of the red go away and a part that was pink yesterday is now white so I'm definitely seeing some improvement. It could take two weeks or so before it fully gets everything, I just think it wants to work on my patience lol, but I'm hopeful it will take a little less time.

Thank you all

Hey Buddy, what worked for me was Hibiclens Antimicrobial and Antiseptic Skin Cleanser Liquid. It took care of the problem within 24 hours.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hey Jeff I have not a clue as to what you are going through, just wanted to send you some hugs and feel better soon! ((hugs) big squishy ones too!