Share Facebook


09-23-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Becky
Senior Member
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: St Petersburg, Florida
Wwyd

I currently get remicade every 6 wks. Up until about a month ago I was on entocort as well. I had tried going off entocort several times with no luck. If this last time didnt work my Gi was going to start me on 6mp. For the most part everything has been fine. I have a day here and there when i have pain but nothing bad. Lately my stomach (lower right side where I get inflammation) hurts if pressure is put on it. Mainly my 2 year old climbing on me! To me it isnt that bad but my Dr might see it differently. Would you wait it out or would you want to start the 6mp? I am not scheduled to see Dr again until Dec.
__________________
Becky

diagnosis- Oct 2006

remicade every 6 wks
09-23-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
Crohn's 35
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Hey Becky , sorry you are not stabilizing. How long have you been on Remicade? Entocort is mild , but in my case I would wait, only because 6mp gave me a pain in my liver scare. Others do well. Remicade is strong enough but too bad you have to be on anything else. Big decision, my opinion I would wait (for me) but it could help. Sorry I am not much help.
09-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
Becky
Senior Member
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: St Petersburg, Florida
Thanks!
I have been on remicade for just over 3 yrs. I was on entocort for almost 2 of those years. I flared after having my 2nd child. I think i ma going to wait. I want to avoid 6mp if I can.
Reply

Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.
Copyright 2006-2017 Crohnsforum.com