• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Green Foods

Has anyone tried these green food supplemenst like green barley, chlorella, vegetable concentrates etc..........

I'm always afraid to try something with so many ingredients as usually for sure something in them will not suit me :)

But as we don't eat much vegetables and all of us need the extra energy, maybe they are a solution for us if we can digest them properly...

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
I have seen these types of supplements before, but have never tried them. Mighty Greens Powder is an example of one. You can always speak with a doctor/nutritionist about a product like this. If you do end up taking it, start by taking a small amount (like even smaller than the recommendation) and work your way up to a normal dosage if nothing feels wrong.