• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey, New here and new to Crohns

I have had crohns for 7 years and was diagnosed with it 4 days ago. My name is Chris and I just want to say hi to everyone and wish everyone well.

Hi Chris and welcome aboard!

As you look through the forums you will find a ton of useful information.
Any questions...don't be afraid to ask.
I think we've heard it all here and nothing really surprises us.

Make yourself at home,

Welcoming hugs~Nancy

Astra

Hi Chris
and welcome

Yes, you're gonna enjoy it here with us!
Lots of support and advice, lots of friends too! Any questions, fire away!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Hey welcome to the forum! :bigwave: you have come to the right place for answers, and information. Could you share with us your meds and diet? How can we help you?

Glad you are here.

Well I am on Prednisone for a few more days and on a low fat, high calorie, low sugar diet for now. I am learning of things to cook and bake since find things i can eat is new to me. I am keeping a journal and so far have not had any bad food. Its so nice to meet everyone and be a part of this board!

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Hi Chris, how are things going for you now?? You must have been having problems to be recently dxed. Let us know what you learn on your food journal!! Good luck and welcome!!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi Christopher and :welcome:

Good to see you here! You will find loads of info and support so please stick around and browse the forums. See ya round!

Take care, :)
Dusty

Hi Chris, how are things going for you now?? You must have been having problems to be recently dxed. Let us know what you learn on your food journal!! Good luck and welcome!!
Things are getting under control. I used to be in the hospital after a week out because things got so bad. They had me on morphine and other pain meds because my stomach would hurt so bad. I ate a pasta last night that had a tomato sauce on it and that didnt go well. I appreciate all the welcoming and advice from everyone. Thanks everyone.

:welcome: Chris,

Just wanted to say hi, hope you find what you're looking for. There is tons of advice in the messages and so much help from the people in the forum. I'm so glad I found this forum, I love that I don't feel alone anymore.

:rosette2: