• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi, im Zara :-)

Z

Zara

Hi, I'm Zara

Just been looking around yor site and it looks like a great place, nice to meet you all. I have Crohns and never chatted to any other sufferers before so this is pretty new to me.

Z :)

Hello Zara!

:welcome: to the fourm!
I'm sure you will find a lot of information here that will be of help,
and plenty of others to talk to who also have Crohn's Disease.

Welcoming hugs~Nancy

L

lau

hi zara,
how long have you had crohns for and how are you managing it? the people hereare really nice. have fun!

D

DannyB

Hye Zara,

I had a golden retriever called Zara once, she was the most beautiful dog with long gold fur and a good dog, sorry I just wanted to share that with you hehe. Good to see another English person on the boards.

Danny

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Zara,

I hope you have enjoyed your experience of communicating with all these other sufferers with IBD in the past 48 hours :D.

Seriously though welcome to our community and I really look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to post anything.

Aloha Zara and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll be back soon and often so we can all get to know you. Just holler out if you have any questions or just want to vent. Someone will come running!

Z

Zara

hello again

Thanx for your replies...from as far as Hawaii, wow!

At the moment I'm on 9mg of Budesonide and 4mg of Pentasa. I was on Prednisolone but keep trying to get off it, makes me feel really down although it does help I think.

Z :)

R

ruthymg

Hi Zara and welcome. Nice to see another brit here. I come from Yorkshire, I see you're from Lancashire, where abouts?

Ruth

Z

Zara

hello Ruth

I live in a place called Fulwood in Preston, how about yourself, wherabout in Yorkshire are you?

R

ruthymg

Hi Zara, I'm from a place called Penistone which is about 5 miles away from Holmfirth where they film Last of The Summer Wine.

Ruth

D

daylon80

You took the right step in talking to someone about it... As someone who suffers from Chrohn's it seemed at first that I was the only one but over time I have met other people with it and it makes a big difference. Hope your feeling okay... be sure and study all you can and remember watching what you eat is about the most important thing. Oh and one more thing before I started talking to people about it I went through a major depression. You did the right thing.