Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Goinhg home destress and get better

10-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
afman

My Support Groups:
Goinhg home destress and get better

Hi everybody i have been in on a constant hurting and bad stomach probelms since may this year. many test but all come back normal but i still having lot of problems with BM and nausea and lots of stomach pain driving me to the er 20 times since August for pain control since my gi wont prescribe anything for pain beside the bentyl for spams which only works so much. been having lots of problems with wife not belving anything wrong with me problems with inlaws and work. so i decided go back home to my parents and chill for a couple of weeks to see if that will work since eveything else has failed. i have apprecaited all the support and info i have gotten on here so far.

Gastropersis May 2010
Gastritis September 2010
To many meds to list
10-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
rottengut91

My Support Groups:
Sorry to hear your having so many troubles. Dealing with CD is more than enough, then to add other such pressures only compounds the problem. I'm glad to see that you are somewhat removing yourself to find some relief. Please, try to relax. We all know, stress only aggravates our CD. Maybe take some time to write your wife a letter and explain to her how you feel, both physically and mentally. Hopefully this does not drive you two apart. Good Luck, hope things start looking better for you.
10-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
afman

My Support Groups:
thanks, in her mind she dont think im coming back but i am i just had to get away from the kids, her, and the inlaws for a couple of weeks to get better where i can support the family again since i have only been able to work 3 days in the last month and a half.
10-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
Lucy

My Support Groups:
Afman have you shared the forum with your wife? Maybe if she reads what so many others go thru it will help her understand your pain a little better. Hang in there and I hope it helps you to get away for a little while.
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Goinhg home destress and get better