• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Symptoms list for my GP

Hi all

(I promise, once I am a bit more up to speed with myself, I'll be commenting on others' posts - I just don't feel 'qualified' at the moment...)

I'm off to my GP tomorrow morning to go over blood tests results and discuss next steps for investigations. Since I saw him last week, I've been having fun and games with the old bodily functions, so have written a list for him to take a look at - I'm going to write it here and you can see what you think:

Two mouth ulcers appeared right next to each other (never used to really get them)

Stomach is very tender and bloated - lots of gas!

Constantly feeling the need to 'go' - but when I do, nothing much for all the effort

Night sweats (last night and night before)

Blood (not a lot, but it shouldn't be there, should it!?)

Bottom is very sore 'inside' - every time I go, even if I don't produce much (and it has been very tiny pieces - sorry for the info) I get sharp pains in a particular place inside, just before the anus area. I don't have piles and can't see anything untoward.

To be honest - I am really exhausted. My eating has been all over the place - I can't tolerate fruit and veg - it's just too hard work for my digestion...

Anyway - it feels better to share it with you all, I hope that's OK.

Hey Dusty!!!

Thank you for pointing me in that direction - that's really helpful.

Well, I've switched back to D overnight after days of C... Something else to tell him!!