Share Facebook

12-19-2006, 03:25 PM   #1
ruthymg

feel like c***

All day today I have felt groggy. I've had bloating and cramps, back ache, fatigue, irritability, neck ache and I feel really tired. Feel sorry for myself, I haven't done any more than usual and I am getting enough sleep at night, a good 8 hours, but still feel like crap. Hope I'm not coming down with something. My daughter has D, I bet I am catching whatever she has!!! I went for a lie down this afternoon and 2 hours later I realized I had fallen asleep, haven't done that for ages. My stoma bag also keeps filling with loads of wind and bloating right out but I don't think I have eaten anything gassy. I had cheese on toast for breakfast, plaice, with salad and baby potatoes for lunch and I have just had a couple of slices of toast as I am not that hungry, none of that is bad is it? Maybe I'm not drinking enough, I don't seem to have drank much today, might try drinking more. Moan over

Ruth
12-19-2006, 04:05 PM   #2
kix66

What on earth is Plaice? You can eat salad?...not me...too much roughage!

Sorry your feeling "crappy" is your "time of the month" near, I know I always had the sames symptoms you described during that time or when it was near.

Even if you are getting a bug, better to get it over with now and have a nice holiday time.

Take Care!
12-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
ruthymg

ha, Plaice is fish. I'm usually ok with salad yes. As it happens it is near the time of the month, hadn't thought of that. Gonna have an early night might feel better in the morning. Thanks for your reply.

Ruth
12-19-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
DannyB

Hya Ruthy,

Sorry to hear that you arent feeling so tip top tonight. Im sorry that I cant help you with any advice, do you take dioralyte? Its rehydration powder you add to water to help you with fluids.

Take Care
Danny
12-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #5
Nancy Lee

Ah Ruth...Hope you get feeling better soon!

FaceBook- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...48&ref=profile

12-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #6
Jeff D.

Feel better Ruth, it doesn't sound pleasant.
12-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #7
ruthymg

Feel better today, thanks, just needed loads of sleep I reckon.

Danny - I have some dioralyte, thought you could only take that when you have D? Can you take it any time?

Ruth
12-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #8
Jeff D.

Thats good news
12-21-2006, 01:24 AM   #9
Kate

glad to hear you are feeling better

All the best
Kate
12-21-2006, 09:40 AM   #10
Nancy Lee

Good to hear you're feeling better Ruth!
12-21-2006, 11:50 PM   #11
skeet

Glad you're feeling better Ruth. Maybe a few more days of taking it a little easier than normal will bring you right back up tothe top!

skeet