• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey Everyone!

G

GregL

Hi Folks!

My name is Greg and I just found these forums today. I started reading around a bit and I'm quite impressed with the community. I've never signed up for one of these forums before, but after reading your stories and experiences, I decided to sign up! I'm working on "my story," but like most it's quite long and I don't have the time to finish it just now. I will try to post more about my crohn's experience later tonite.

In the meantime, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Hi everyone! :emot-dance:

Welcome Greg!

Hi Greg and :welcome: to the forum!
Take your time, but, fill us in a bit on your story.
There's lots to read and great people to meet here.
Any questions ask away....

Welcoming hugs~Nancy

A

andilynn09

Hi, Greg. I think you already posted on one of my posts and said we have similar med regimens right now, but you are currently trying to get off steroids....which I was able to just a month ago (thank god!). Let me know if you have any questions, we're all happy to help. Welcome!

S

SoccerMom

Welcome Greg!

I am new here also & signed up for the same reasons. Go ahead & tell it all, I felt better just writing about. Great to know that you`re not alone.