• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

From Las Vegas

Hello, all. I'm honored to be here. I am the new Las Vegas manager for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America's Take Steps event. My mother has colitis and I support and help care for her in my personal life. In my professional life, I'm blessed to be part of an organization that provides support, works on advocacy issues, and funds important research. Sending all of my best to all of you. If you're looking to connect with others in Las Vegas, let me know. I'm working on building a support community here.

I have a niece that lives in the Las Vegas area. She needs a good gastroenterologist. Do you know of any??? I live in Arizona and I am very involved in her life . . . so I am trying to locate a doctor in her area that has a great ability with IBD. She has not been diagnosed for sure with Crohn's yet, but so far it looks like that is where everything is pointing.
I would appreciate all the help you can give.
Thanks,
IBDDAD

If you can provide me with your email address, I can provide you with a list of GI doctors in our area. I can't endorse any particular doctors, but I do know that Dr. Stone is one of our leadership committee members and would be a good resource for your niece. Email me at bmackey@ccfa.org and I will send you details.

Welcome bri. I hope you enjoy your stay here. As someone who has had crohns for 13 years, and now does not have it, I would like to suggest research fund alocating for stem cell transplants.

Here is the leading team, that has trials that been pioneering the world so far. http://www.stemcell-immunotherapy.com/

In my mind I totally believe the cure is in the tweaking of this therapy.

Last edited:
Mr. Ziggy... Thank you for your post. I'm glad you are doing well!
Please visit the CCFA website to see current studies and also guidelines for posting/submitting new study information ccfa.org/trials/studies/
I'm sure our researchers would be happy to receive this information, if they haven't already.

Mr. Ziggy... Thank you for your post. I'm glad you are doing well!
Please visit the CCFA website to see current studies and also guidelines for posting/submitting new study information ccfa.org/trials/studies/
I'm sure our researchers would be happy to receive this information, if they haven't already.
Done.

Thank you.