Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Fitness and Exercise » What is your weekly fitness regimen?

05-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #31
tiloah

My Support Groups:
Well, normally I skate at least twice a week (3x a week in the summer) and run/do another fitness activity at least once a week. Right now I'm trying to run at least twice a week since I'm not skating.

Not sure it has ever really helped my CD.
05-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #32
tiloah

My Support Groups:
I used to exercise alot... then I went to nursing school and well....... Its been a few years now and I have no excuses, so trying to get back into it. Question for all you good people who are doing well. What would you recomend is the best way for me to get into running? I used to walk alot before nursing school 5-6 miles a day, but never ran. Also can any of you recomend a good easy to use first time yoga home DVD? Im not realy at a point where I can go to a gym or class. Thanks
woops! check out the couch to 5k! It's a great program for people starting out or starting over, and we have our own thread!
05-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #33
TwinkleToes

It varies by week, but I enjoy running (9-12 miles per week), Yoga (the breathing helps me with panic attacks), Weights, DANCE!, swimming, and bicycling. I'm lucky to have a fantastic gym that offers all of these things.

Runner (Completed over 15 5K's, and one half-marathon!), Horseback Rider, Lover of the outdoors (especially when restrooms are around, wifey and Mama to two rescue dogs.

Medications:
4G Pentasa/day
40mg of Humira every week
175mg of Imuran daily
Prenatal Vitamin, Calcium/Magnesium, Iron/Vitamin C
05-31-2011, 12:14 PM   #34
Dogluv

My Support Groups:
I do yoga, ballet, and walk my dog. I've tried running but on account of my ashma I can't. I think yoga really helps because it relaxes me and I've heard stress can cause flares.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Fitness and Exercise » What is your weekly fitness regimen?