• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

All new

Had Colonoscopy back in august and all down hill since then. I had to have no responce to steroids and develop stomach trouble before they decided i had crohn's. Now i'm on azthioprine, Asacol still with no change. My doctor wants to try infliximab early next year wondered if anyone has had this?
Really glad ive found this forum.

Astra

Hi Timme
and welcome

Check out the Remicade Club (Infliximab in the UK) loads of info in there for you
We're glad you found us too!
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Welcome to the forums.

I have been on Remicade before, now I am on Humira both are biologics. Check out the treatment forums like Astra said it should help!

Hahaha liquid gold is right creepy.

Welcome to the forums and I too am on infliximab which is also known as remicade. Working wonders for crohns symptoms now jist figuring out if back pain is related.