Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Seton and airport security

02-07-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
mol

Seton and airport security

Hey guys,

I don't think anyone has posted this yet (apologies if they have!):

Idiots

I've got 2 hoops and the thought of what this "doctor" did to the guy made me wince.... not least because I'm currently out in the US with work.

Guess I'm going to start looking even more nervous as I walk through security ;p

Mike
02-07-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
ruthymg

Poor guy!!! Its probably quite possible that this ďdoctorĒ was just a general practitioner. I say this as I too suffer from crohns disease and I too have had anal setons fitted and my GP didnít know what they were either. For anyone out there that hasnít had fistulas, mark my words they are excrutiating. It wouldnít have taken much effort for this doctor to check with someone who would have known what a seton is. I can imagine how much pain this chap was in and to think he had to have the seton removed as well. Not only was he under suspicion but he will probably have suffered a set back in the treatment of his fistulas through this doctors ignorance. I do hope heís ok now.

Ruth
02-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #3
DanSJVDavis

That sucks. Homeland Insecurity is becoming a joke. I almost hope he finds a way to maybe sue the doctor or something for his idiocy.

I Was A Middle Age Writer, my blog on my journey toward becoming a published novelist.

Podunkville FX Pics
Podunkville FX
And here's my MySpace Profile: Dan Davis of Podunkville FX MySpace
02-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #4
Jeff D.

Yeah he should definitely sue that doctor. The freaking idiot.
02-08-2007, 05:10 AM   #5
Dekar

thats messed up
02-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #6
kissycole_1979

That's terrible! I can't believe the idiocy of that situation! He should definitely sue somebody!

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Seton and airport security