• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN clinical trials

I am currently trying to convince my doctor to prescribe me LDN, I see him on the thirtieth of this month but if the appointment does not go as I want it to I was wondering if anyone knows of LDN clinical trails that I could be a part of?

Thanks

If you look on the ldnscience.org website there is a link to finding a perscribing doc in your area. Good luck! I am in the same pursuit.

Penn State ghas just published the results of their Phase 2 trial in Crohn's. No further trials are planned, unless a drug company takes over, as funding a Phase 3 trial can costs hundreds of millions.

There are doctors that will prescribe naltrexone. ldners.com is another site with great info. Bring in copies of the trials and let them read the info about ldn themselves.
It's ridiculous that we have to convince them or bring the facts to them! They should know this stuff.

PS: you can order it yourself if you want to go that route @ alldaychemist.com

good luck to you