• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Great news!

I got my SSD and SSI. See people, all it takes is patience. I'm so glad I did it. Now I can take it easy...

Oh yea, I also got prescribed marinol from my doctor. Going to fill the prescription tonight.

Trysha

Staff member
Great news
Iknow you have been having great difficulty getting support
and now you have it.
These are disability assistance programmes are they not?
trysha

That is great news. Congrats on getting your SSI and SSD. I could only get the SSD, wasn't approved for the SSI too.

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
After all the good news I got put back in the hospital for a severe flare. And the medicaid is still being processed so my insurance is fitting the bill for now.

OK, I've been in the emergency room for two days now and they still don't have a normal room ready for me. Especially since I was admitted 30 minutes after getting in the ER.

And getting up every 30 minutes to have a bowel movement in a public toilet ain't easy. And they're taken most of the time! :yfrown: