• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

This is my story!

This is my crazy story!!

I Love...to laugh...lay in bed all day... to eat ice cream out of the container...sleeping with my cat...my dogs...reading in bed with sam...helping people...To cry any time I want too...sharing...fitting in a size 5 jeans...getting my nails done ...watching old movies....I love Dog the Bounty Hunter...Having a date night with a friend.... I Love my family,I love my bestfriend in the whole world my true love Andrew. He is my reason I get out out of bed in the morning !!! I want to make sure that he's the first person I see in the morning and the last person I see before I shut my eyes at night! He's very kind and patient with me. He loves me and thats all I need to know! I love my daughter samantha! I love more than she knows! I couldn't ask for a better daughter! Thanks for taking care of me ! Thanks to my mom,dad,ryan,nettie,hannah and nathan for being so patient with me and have taken care of me over the years! I do love you with all my heart! Thanks to Andrews family!! Thanks for being who you are I love each and everyone of you!Thanks for the support you have shown me over these years!It means more than I could ever show you!

And now some updated information!:emot-waycool:
I am 40 yr old married women that has had chrohns for 24
yrs now !! I had my ileostomy in 1992 !! That makes it a
long time I have lived with an ostomy!! I wanted totally
unaware of having an ostomy my grandmother lived with hers
for 50 yrs! Even thought at the time I was told it was not
hereatary!lol!!! Now we know better! I was given tons of
medication , on predisone all the time iI hated it.In 1990 I
started on a study drug and had a become pregnant.The drug
cancelled out the beta HCG in the blood so all test came up
negative. Scopes and steroids ,pain meds,chrons med all
dangerous to the baby !!But still no evidence of pregnancy!
Went to a doctor that didnt know me and I begged him for
ultra sound on christmas eve!!Low and behold there lie a 6
month old baby! Yes I was 6 months pregnant! Doctors started
to panic and sent me everywere to be examined.The only thing
that the could tell me was in the study of this drug animals
were born either premature or have spine problems!! Not by
my choice she came 1 month early but perfect in every way!!
Born on Easter sunday As I was born on easter sunday 21
years before! Now she 19 yeas and I still find It hard to
believe! After, I had her my health really took a toll. I
talked to my doctors and my older cousin who has had the
operation herslf.I decided to control my illness I was not
goin to let the illness control me!!Dealing with many
problems over the years it has really taken alot from me
over the years! Divorce ,addiction starting over and falling
in love with a really great guy who calls me on the days I
cant get out of bed!!I thank god for my family and friends I
would not of made it this far if it wasnt for them!! Its
important to give back and if I can be of any help to anyone
please ask!!Maybe we can help eachother by talking about
it!!!

Last edited:

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
How nice, Traci! It is important to be thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives even when we aren't feeling well.

Thanks for sharing :)

It's always nice to focus on the positive things when it feels like we are surrounded by negative things out of our control!

ameslouise

Hi Traci and welcome! What a nice tribute to the ones you love, and lets us know a little about you, too!

Hope you are feeling well these days!

- Amy

Thanks for Welcome! I'm hopeing to be very active in this community! I love to reading all the differant forums question and learning new things. Hope to see you around !~traci~

is there any body out there...?

:rosette2: Is there anybody out there from Netherlands? Feeling alone again. Sadly i find you all with Crohn's and i really still feel.... lost. maybe i am doing wrong when posting.. LOL! :oops: