• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Food

R

rattle

food

I thought what shall i eat today.The wife reminded me i had not eaten allday.
So i have a boiled chicken sandwich i get half way through eating it and need an emergency loo visit.Not to be too crude but i am bleeding again this bleeding has happened a lot lately and the Hospital said at my last visit make an appointment asap if you have probs.
So i call the hospital to make an appointment.I could not believe the date they offered me November what the hell ?
If i call the Doctors i am lucky if i can get an appointment within a fortnight unless i see the duty doc.
I think i may go to the vets at least my dogs get seen straight away and maybe the vet will have a quick look at me.
I know the NHS is stretched but we are not talking about an ingrowing toe nail i have been diagnosed with cronic Crohns surely they can do better than November.I am going to complain to the Hospital in writing.Rant over untill the next time.

That problem seems to be happening a lot,
and in most countries as well.
I'm so sorry you are going through this.
How about a trip to the emergecy room??

Can you go there and wait to see a doctor on call
and then tell him/her that you were told to go in asap if this happened?

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the help you need.

Healing hugs~Nancy