• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Surgery Date!

M

Mozam

Hey guys,

Been a coupla weeks since I posted on here (due to my computer at home being goosed and my work now being ultra super duper restrictive), but i just wanted to let you all know that I have a date now for my surgery.

I'm going into hospital on Tuesday of this week, the hospital managed to get me a cancellation! Yeeha. Having to fast for two days before it is a pain in the ass though, I'm absolutely Hank.

Anyway - wish me luck guys, think about me if you will - I'll catch you all in a week or so.

Luv ya all

Moz xx

E

Evagation

Good luck. (Although I'm new here, so you don't even know me but still, GOOD LUCK!) And I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you and that everything goes great.

Many hugs,
Katie.

R

ruthymg

Thats great news, hope all goes well for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well for you.

Ruth

M

Mozam

Hey guys,

Thanks SO much for the good wishes, they mean a lot.

Two weeks on from my surgery, and I can safely say that the difference I feel is astonishing. I'm eating so much better than I was before (in other words, I CAN actually eat), although I've to stay off the good stuff - breads, pasta etc - for another coupla weeks. But the signs are good!

The other good thing is I didn't have to get the invasive surgery I was worried about - the docs ( BIG love to them!) were able to do it via keyhole. TREMENDOUS.

So, that's that! I'm off work for another week, and will be back to full fitness in around a month!

Anyway - that's my update - again, thanks for your thoughts, very much appreciated they were too!

Moz xx

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Moz
:applause:

Glad to hear you are feeling well and the sugery was a success , great news they did it through keyhole, take it easy dont over do it :)

R

ruthymg

Hey thats great news, glad to hear all went well for you.

Ruth