• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New

new

hi my name is louise an im new 2 this.. i joined because i would like 2 hear other people storys an maybe even help other people if they have any quierys! im 22 an have a beautiful 7mnth old daughter i was dignosed with chrons just 2yrs ago an was in hospital 4 a month an nearly died the doctors told me ive had some of my bowel removed..i would love if i could meet people in the same suitation as me cause people dont understand me or my disease!

Crohn's Mom

Hi and welcome!

You are not alone anymore...there are definitely a ton of helpful and kind people here that understand your disease all too well!

:) :)

ameslouise

Hi Louise and welcome!

You have come to the right place for support and to meet other people who truly understand what you are going thru!

I hope you are feeling okay these days - what meds are you on? Hopefully you are doing well and able to take care of your little girl!!

- Amy

Astra

Hiya Louise
and welcome

We defo understand! Lots of friends here for you, you're no longer alone
lotsa luv
Joan xxx

hi everybody!! tanx 4 yer comments... am ok at the moment just bleeding a lot 4m the back passage which is taken a lot of my energy..and u need lots of energy lookin after a wirey 7 month old :) im on the list waiting 4 another colinoscopy (prob spelt wrong)!
i was on 3 entrocort a day an 3 imuran but wen i got pregnant they reduced them both 2 1 a day!

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi Louise and welcome! Have you upped your meds since having your baby? If not, it sounds like it is time. Bleeding is not a good sign.

I sure hope you feel better soon, so you can keep up with your little one!

Hi Louise and welcome

I can only get on here sporadically but it is a wonderful place with so much more than info. You won't ever feel alone with your illness again :thumleft:

Hello Louise and welcome to the forum!
You will find a lot of information here and
hopefully make some new friends who are
in the same boat along the way.

Welcoming Hugs~Nancy :)

Welcome Louise! Finally you now know a whole bunch of people who know what it is like to see blood when they go to the bathroom, and have that be just a part of life! i hope you can get yours under control, but it has always amazed me that whenever I mention bleeding as a symptom to my GI, they always just look at me like, "and?" If a "normal" person was bleeding when they pooed, they would freak out!

I totally understand about the exhaustion too. I don't know how you Crohnies with kids do it some times! I'm sure it is worth it though. :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around here more often. :)