Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Probems with the site

05-16-2007, 11:27 AM   #1
mikeyarmo
Co-Founder

Probems with the site

Hi everyone,

It now appears that for some reason, some posts are being deleted (among other issues). This is being looked into and I will let you know what the issue is once it is found and resolved
05-16-2007, 12:03 PM   #2
Nancy Lee

Thanks for looking into it Michael!
05-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #3
pb4

Ya, I tried to come to the board (clicked on it in my favs) and the screen came up saying "bad gateway"...but obviously I made it in now.

05-18-2007, 12:42 PM   #4
Kev

My Support Groups:
Hey Mike.. Thanks for looking into this.. Anything further to report yet? Also, I think the word isn't getting out to all and sundry users that there was a problem, or that there still may be a problem.. I saw a post from Grandma Bear, and she was under the impression that the problem was with her, that she wasn't welcome here. jeff D replied to her, and did an excellent job.. but I think we need a central message or something that everyone who comes in WILL see, become aware of the situation, and a place for updates on the status of it.. otherwise may lose some members, etc.

Dx'd July, 2006
Meds: Flagyl, Cipro, Pred, AZA.. to no effect
Low Dose Naltrexone Nov 2007 - May 2014
Remicade June 17th, 2014
05-19-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
DanSJVDavis

Hey Mikey,

Another thing that disappeared looks like is the post you put up for Stephanie about the agave. I was gonna respond on it because I got some of it, but I can't find the thread.

Any chance you could put it back up?

I Was A Middle Age Writer, my blog on my journey toward becoming a published novelist.

Podunkville FX Pics
Podunkville FX
And here's my MySpace Profile: Dan Davis of Podunkville FX MySpace

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Probems with the site