• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

And my story

and my story

My name is Branden, when i was 15 years old i started to get sick to my stomach a lot. 1 day i found my self in the ER and found out it was CD and i had a few bleeding ulcers. I'm now 29. I have been dealing with this for a while now and still struggle from time to time. The hardest part about all this is eating the right things. I got laid off Xmas eve. and the stress. I mean the STRESS can throw you into a flair up as well. first time i have ever talked about it openly. i don't know what else to say:boring:

Astra

Hiya Branden
and welcome

You don't have to tell us everything, we're just glad you found us!
Stick with us for support and laughs!
I flare when I'm stressed too, it's a killer alright.
Have a mooch in the diet and fitness sections for info on food, a good start is the low residue diet, use the search button.
Lotsa luv
Joan xxx

Hi Branden, welcome to the forum.

We've all been through what you're going through, so you're in good company! Do a forum search and you may well find the answers you require.

Best wishes for future good health and happiness,
Mark.

David

Co-Founder
Greetings Branden and welcome. I'm honored that you chose to share your story with us.

Are you currently on any medications? How are you doing now?

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Terriernut

Welcome Branden! Ft Collins Colorado? I was born and raised in Golden.

You'll find plenty of support here. We talk about EVERYTHING!! :blush:

Misty