• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Any answers will help

any answers will help

I had surgery 4 22 11. I have been feeling pain when sneezing in my stomach. An sumtimes burning feeling. An the pain is gettin alil worse.

You should have this checked, preferably by your surgeon, but local doctor if that is not an option. There is often some residual pain following surgery that can continue for some time but you need to make sure you do not have a post op infection.

I called my surgeon he will b in@ 9am. No fever. Not sick. No reddnes maby alil swollen. I dono wut to do this was my fist surgery.

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hey Jon,

My son had a resection on the 7th of April. He felt pain for quite a while with sudden, intense movement, like a sneeze or cough, but that was all. Although he did have an episode of back pain but that was checked out and it has since resolved. He has no ongoing pain and certainly no pain that continued to get worse. You need to be followed up and have it investigated.

Dusty. xxx