Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Sequenced amino acid modulators- cure?

09-10-2014, 05:19 AM   #31
angela78c

Allergy Mama thank you so much for posting your experience. I too have a little girl and I would like her to have the shots but since there isnt much info around about this therapy, such as ingredients, side effects etc. I am not sure what to do.
What makes me feel positive is that I had the shots myself and they worked wonders on me, most of my symptoms have gone, my diet includes more foods and I feel healthier in general. I have only done 4 shots. I was told I need 12, and maybe a booster once a year. I suffer from multiple food allergies and my diet before the shots was very limited. My daughter has a similar condition and since is likely degenerative I do not want to wait too long for her. I was told by my doctor that children respond better than adults and need less injections. Please if you have any updates it would be extremely useful. Thank you in advance-
04-14-2016, 11:33 AM   #32
Allergy Mama

I am no longer using SAMS for my son. I do not think ANYBODY should.
04-14-2016, 12:12 PM   #33
angela78c

I am no longer using SAMS for my son. I do not think ANYBODY should.
Allergy Mama, I appreciate your reply, but it would be useful to know why? Especially since your statement sounds alerting.
07-05-2016, 11:52 PM   #34
timims

First, I know this is an old post that I am responding to. Yes, there are many treatments that that FDA and Drug companies are not supporting or don't want us to have. One of them is SAMS my son has received it for his health, Allergy and assorted health issues and many people I have sent to get the treatment's have great success with it. I have started using in and I am simply amazed how it has helped me.

I you need government approval for everything in your life don't do it. I personally don't and know that modern medicine in American isn't working for the people like it should. This treatment can help a lot of people with a lot of different types of issues. Go for it, it can't hurt you.
07-06-2016, 08:36 AM   #35
Anonymous77

Your company is really trying hard, it would be nice if your wages actually went to funding crohns research.
07-06-2016, 08:45 AM   #36
timims

Sorry, I don't work for a company that is in the healthcare field. I am a healthcare consumer. That know that people like you are trying to prevent good medicine from getting to help people. That is why you are under the name anonymous
07-06-2016, 08:57 AM   #37
Anonymous77

You caught me, its me who has stopped any studies whatsoever being undertaken on this medicine and blocks people from posting the evidencing links they want to.

Its me in charge of all scientific and medical communities who know consumer gene modification is decades away short of well studied viral therapies for cystic fibrosis and the upcoming CISPR and certainly doesnt exist as vague 'amino acid modifiers' which means absolutely nothing.

All your accounts have about one post and are created at the time to agree with each other and to peddle a clearly expensive medicine that can cure "eczema, c.o.p.d. and, sight... allergies, cancer, diabetes, asthma". A vague wonder tonic curing several disparate illnesses none of which could even theoretically be cured by the same technique.

I am anonymous because i have crohns disease and know it is nasty and destructive and want help/to give help without bringing it close to home.

You know nothing about the disease and are here to exploit, but you arent even passingly good at it, hence being called out time and time again. People here need help, not a parasite.
07-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #38
Cat-a-Tonic
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
Hi everyone, I'd like to remind you that this is a support forum first and foremost. Please cool it down with the personal attacks or I will lock this thread and/or may impose bans. Friendly debate is okay but personal attacks are not. Let me or an admin know if you have any questions about the forum rules. Thank you!

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Sequenced amino acid modulators- cure?