• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Remission wow

remission wow

I am kristen,28 got diagnosed in april 2011 Please keep reading i have severe crohns and ulcers from my mouth to stomach.It gas been a ride i went for a colonoscopy today and the doctors found 2 small ulcers no inflamation or a sign of crohns..I said excuse me he said your in remission.God us great. All i have taken us pentasa,but for it i lost my second child test show i wash 6 wks pregnant and i passed the fetus towards data ago I read all yalls post everyday y'all are the money that hot me through all this thank you.I marry a new account my old one us under kristen aswell god bless all of y'all suffering like i was.

Astra

Aw Kristen, that's so sad about your miscarriage, hope you're ok.
That's excellent news about your remission, long may it continue!
Take care
xxx

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hi Kristen,

Congrats on achieving remission!

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hopefully you will maintain health and you can have another try at it now that you are in a healthier state.

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hooray on your remission, Kristen! But I am sorry about your miscarriage. Don't give up! Remember, even woman who are 100% healthy have miscarriages. So, continue to take care of yourself and I am sure you'll have a little one in the near future.