• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi from Australia

Hey guys!!

My name is Amber and I am 22 yrs old. I come from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia! I have had Crohn's for 3 yrs and am about to start remicade. I am studying nursing at uni, only 2 months until i am finished. Would like to work in surgical or psych!!

catch yas

ambs:)

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the forum Amber! I wish you the best of luck as you start Remicade and hope to see you around here much more.

M

Mozam

Hey Amber,

Nice to have you around!! I echo Mikes sentiments fully - hope everyhting goes well with Remicade ( keep us posted! ), and hope to hear from you lots!

Good luck with the studying too.

Take care

Tami Lynn

Forum Angel

Welcome Amber!

Congrats on the progress of your schooling! Only two months left - WTG! Best wishes with starting the Remicade: keep us posted.

Glad to "meet you" via: the forum and have you here with us! I look forward to getting to know you better in the future.

Happines and Wellness wishes! :)

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
W E L C O M E ... A B O A R D ... AMBER !!​

Amber ... Be sure to bring along some reading materail or something to do while your have your REMICADE TREATMENTS because they last a long time as I know because my loving husband brings along a good book & his PDA when he goes ...

I am sure that you will find & make a lot of friends here so have fun !!

K

Kate

Hi amber

Hehe you are the closet to me yet lol and ive always wanted to visit tazzie. Good luck on the rem and hte uni i looked into nursing but decied vet nursing was more for me lol (still trying to get a job in the field the biggest issuse with my choice lol)

All the best hun
Kate

Hi Amber,

Nice to meet another Aussie here...good to hear you getting on with your life and studying.

You'll meet really great people here...I did, and I stayed...lol. Now they can't get rid of me...lol:rolleyes:

Look forward to getting to 'know' you here.

Cheers
Lisa

J

Jonny

Hi Amber :welcome: :eek:zythunder: All the best with the remicade treatment :D