• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi

Hello everyone. I have read the forum for some time now. Not new to crohns, been dx for 11 years. Also not the only family member with crohns either. Currently on remicade, and might try LDN very soon. I enjoy reading the threads, nice to know there are so many helpful people out there! :)

David

Co-Founder
Hi Keno and welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us :) Out of curiosity, where did you hear about LDN? In case you haven't noticed, we do have an LDN forum you may want to check out.

Again, welcome! I wish you all the best :)

Hi Keno

Like you, I spent a lot of time reading the forum before I took the leap and signed up. I was also diagnosed about 11 or 12 years ago, and my mom and sisters have also had Crohn's diagnosis.

So glad to hear that Remicade is working out for you---along with the LDN thread that David mentioned, there's also the Remicade club that you've probably already checked out.

Welcome to the forum---I look forward to reading your posts along the way.

Cheers,

Kismet