• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello

I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in 2005 after many years of symptoms. I have tried most medications available for this disease and am currently restarting Humira and Imuran after some success in the past - was taken off them a few months ago after getting a light red rash which now seems to have been unrelated to the meds. We’ll keep our fingers crossed for remission this time. I have come to this forum for information in the past and have found it very helpful. Thank you all for your help thus far!

Hi Gooser

Welcome to the forum---I'm glad you found it and and that it has been helpful for you.

Wishing you really good luck as you restart with Humira and Imuran---here's hoping that you have a successful journey with the two and that you're in remission in no time.

Looking forward to reading your posts/responses around the forum!

Cheers,

Kismet

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi Gooser and welcome! I hope Humira works for you once again. Did you figure out what the cause of the rash was?

You may want to check out the Humira Club for lots of good info.

HI gooser, welcome to the forum and i hope meds work for you and you will be in remission for a long time. best wishes

scott