Share Facebook

08-08-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
insideout

1 week to go

I have got 6 days to go to my colonoscopy i have to take 2 sachets of citrafleet
My procedure is at 10.45 am on the 15 august.
i must admit i am not looking forward to the prep but i will be pleased when its all over.
regards mick.
08-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
scottmyster

HI Mick, i know the prep sucks big time. but, it's worth it, especially if your colonoscopy comes normal. At least you can ease your mind either way. best wishes.

scott
08-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
Jessi

My Support Groups:
In your case, I guess you don't want normal results from your scope. But either way, the prep is the hard part. ICKY! SICKY!

Good luck with the prep and the results!

Dx'd with Psoriasis in 1993
Dx'd with Psoriatic Arthritis in 2004
Dx'd with Ulcerative Colitis on May 18, 2011

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain." ~Anon.
08-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
Cat-a-Tonic
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
Hi Mick, I wish you good luck! Is this your first colonoscopy? The prep is definitely the worst part - be prepared to spend LOTS of time (yes, even more than usual!) in the bathroom during prep. Make sure you have some entertainment to keep you occupied, a book or laptop computer or anything like that to keep yourself distracted while in the bathroom. I personally like to do sudoku puzzles and watch movies when I prep. Good luck with it, and I hope the scope gets you some answers!
08-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #5
mayhavecrohn's

My Support Groups:
Hi Mick i wish you luck with your scope the prep is the hard part again i want to wish you let us know how your doing and how the scope went do you have to drink anything i had to drink gross stuff

I hope the scope gets you some answers

dont have DX yet but may have DX soon
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/leah.crow1
my fav song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9zMSwKIdU

Last edited by mayhavecrohn's; 08-09-2011 at 12:16 AM. Reason: wanted to remove something and add something
08-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #6
allieinwonder

My Support Groups:
Good luck! Like everyone said, the prep is the worst part..the actual procedure you get some good drugs and go to sleep. :P I hope it gives you some answers! Let us know how it goes.
DXed with Behcets disease December 7th, 2012. Behcets disease is a very rare autoimmune disease that mimics both Crohns and Lupus, attacking blood vessels all over the body, causing inflammation and damage.
www.behcets.com

Do you love blankets to keep you comfy as much as I do? Fellow spoonies get a 20% discount on my high quality handmade afghans! Just enter SPOONIE at checkout on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllieBlankets