Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Cancer/ colostomy

08-10-2011, 01:23 AM   #1
leepu

cancer/ colostomy

HELLO MEMBERS.......... I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE. I HAD RECTUM CANCER , OPERATED IN YEAR OF 2002. AFTER REMOVING 8" LONG LARGE INTESTINE, AT JOINT, STRICTURE HAS BEEN DEVELOPED. WHILE BIOPSY THERE IS LEAKAGE BETWEEN RECTUM & URINE BLADDER , RESULT COLOSTOMY DONE. NOW I AM LIVING WITH THIS STUPID COLOSTOMY BAG.
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
rygon

My Support Groups:
Welcome to the forum. Theres a stoma area which may be of interest to yourself. Feel free to ask any questions
08-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
xJillx
Your Story Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi and welcome! I know having a colostomy bag has its challenges. We have several members who have them. As rygon suggested, you may want to check out the Stoma Subform.

Once again, welcome!

Diagnosed with Crohn's Disease - July 2010
Diagnosis of Crohn's Disease Retracted - October 2011

I am still sick and so confused...
08-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
RFarmer

HELLO LEEPU...

Welcome to the forum As jill said, there's a stoma subforum here, and i'm sure someone could give you some advice
08-10-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
Aky

Hey leepu my name is Aky and I am 25 years old and have had a clostomy bag for 7 years now and all I Can say is don't let it get to you just be strong. I do everything a n travel quite alot I don't let it get to me I have my ups and downs but what can you do but if you ever want to ask any question am here for you pal and more then happy to help if u can

Aky

Crohn's Disease Forum » Your Story » Cancer/ colostomy