Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jesse Vozick of Brooklyn, New York

Old 08-27-2011, 02:07 PM
NameDr. Jesse Vozick
Address1630 East 14th Street
 Brooklyn, New York, 11229
 United States
Websitehttp://www.gibrooklyn.com
Phone718.339.0391
BioPer website:
Office Hours

* Monday 8-7
* Tuesday 8-7
* Wednesday 8-7
* Thursday 8-7
* Friday 8-3

JESSE VOZICK, M.D. is a board certified Gastroenterologist. He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. He completed his residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and his Gastroenterology Fellowship at Tufts Medical Center.
 View Directory Entry
08-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

I try to recommend Dr. Vozick to everyone and anyone (even if there problems has nothing to do with their stomach).

Not only is he knowledgeable about GI issues but also the intellectual intrigue to actually try and find out what was wrong rather then saying like most, this is bad but doesn't fit into any boxes. He was able to connect my eyes and my heartburn to maybe something that hadn't crossed anyone else mind.

He also always calls when he gets blood results and respects the fact that I'm running off to work after my appt. and doesn't have me sit around. As well as being pleasant.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Jesse Vozick of Brooklyn, New York