Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Dietary Factors in the Modulation of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Activity

08-31-2007, 06:12 AM   #1
Mazen

Dietary Factors in the Modulation of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Activity

Interesting medical review of Dietary Factors in the Modulation of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Activity and studies done so far

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/553039_print
08-31-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
Creepy Lurker

Can you summarise it? I'm sure many people (myself included) probably can't be bothered to register for the site
08-31-2007, 06:14 PM   #3
Kev

My Support Groups:
OK, I tried to paste the article here, but it's too long. Registering is quick and painless. However, translating the article isn't? I tried, now I've got such a headache to go with my IBD, oy vey.. you wouldn't believe the headache I got. seriously, the only part written in nice concise terms is a "how to cover your ass" primer at the end for the medicos. Like, where else in the world would they use the term 'positive' to mean a bad thing when it comes to test results whereas 'negative' means good results. and these are the people we turn to for help.. shiiiiiiiit!!!!!

Dx'd July, 2006
Meds: Flagyl, Cipro, Pred, AZA.. to no effect
Low Dose Naltrexone Nov 2007 - May 2014
Remicade June 17th, 2014

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Dietary Factors in the Modulation of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Activity