Share Facebook

09-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
Ms.TG

My Support Groups:
Just got the BFP

At 13dpo i took a hpt that came up with a faint pink line... So after missing my period I took another hpt and it came up with a very clear positive. I feel very icky, just not myself. Making a doctor appointment for this week and get to know the in's and outs of my first pregnancy. We were trying for about four months I was very excited but now I'm very nervous. Any advice on the first pregnancy path?
09-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Crohn's 35
Inactive Account

on being pregnant! I know you feel icky, I felt terribly nauseated and I tried to throw up , thinking I would feel better..no, felt that way through my whole pregnancy, pre diagnosed to Crohns.

Everyone is different, of course and I am sure you will have a healthy baby. Most people go into "remission" in pregnancies, some wished we could stay pregnant

Wait til you see your doctor. Are you on any medications? Everything will be just fine. Let us know what the doc says!
09-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
Cornfieldgal

My Support Groups:
Congratulations! Your pregnancy should be awesome! My Crohn's went into remission while I was pregnant with both my kiddos. I did have pre-term labor with both of them though. Bed rest but healthy babies!!! Congrats!!!
09-05-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
Ms.TG

My Support Groups:
Thanks all! The worst Is the hot and cold spells and nausea, but I never get nauseated enough to puke just to feel icky and and the bloating... Ugh