• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey, everyone.

I'm new around here.

I'm 25 and my Crohn's was diagnosed in 2006. It's been a long, boring and often gross story since then. At the moment I'm on remicade and it's working, for the most part. I'm a vegetarian and I have some cats.

Hope you're all well. :)

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
:welcome: the forum, another Oz, we have a few from your part of the world. I am glad Remicade is working for you, it has done wonders for alot of people. We have some vegetarians here as well. I have a black and white cat, who rules our house lol.

Tell us more about yourself, any surgeries? Glad you are here.

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi and welcome! I am happy to hear Remicade is working for you. How long have you been on it? You may want to check out the Remicade Club to connect with others on the same treatment.

Once again, welcome to the forum!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Hi rabbitrage and :welcome:

Good to see you here. It's also great to hear the Remicade is working for you. :)

My daughter is younger than you but was also diagnosed in 2006, is vegan and loves cats!

I hope you stick around cause this a fab place for support and info. Good luck and welcome aboard!

Dusty. xxx

HI Rabbitrage, Welcome to the forum, It's to see the Remicade is working well for you. and it's nice to meet you. See you around the forum. Best Wishes.