• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

So tired :(

2 weeks into my new course of pred having flared straight after finishing the last course and i now have low iron and vit b12. I feel totally exhausted and so badly weak, every muscle hurts and my nerves in my hands and feet feel like they are on fire. I am also now just almost a week into being on azathrioprine, i know it takes time to build up and work, but this morning when i went to bathroom although i had solid bm's the pain was so excrutiating i felt i was gonna pass out from it and every muscle and nerve felt on fire and i could feel burning in my back passage. I am so unsure if i am flaring as my bm's are solid and so tired of battling this horrid disease, can this be the beginning of a flare even without loose bm's?

2 weeks into my new course of pred having flared straight after finishing the last course and i now have low iron and vit b12. I feel totally exhausted and so badly weak, every muscle hurts and my nerves in my hands and feet feel like they are on fire. I am also now just almost a week into being on azathrioprine, i know it takes time to build up and work, but this morning when i went to bathroom although i had solid bm's the pain was so excrutiating i felt i was gonna pass out from it and every muscle and nerve felt on fire and i could feel burning in my back passage. I am so unsure if i am flaring as my bm's are solid and so tired of battling this horrid disease, can this be the beginning of a flare even without loose bm's?
I feel the same, just had 3 weeks in hospital. I think it's Prednisone, it's a hell of a drug