Share Facebook

09-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Splasher

My Support Groups:
So tired :(

2 weeks into my new course of pred having flared straight after finishing the last course and i now have low iron and vit b12. I feel totally exhausted and so badly weak, every muscle hurts and my nerves in my hands and feet feel like they are on fire. I am also now just almost a week into being on azathrioprine, i know it takes time to build up and work, but this morning when i went to bathroom although i had solid bm's the pain was so excrutiating i felt i was gonna pass out from it and every muscle and nerve felt on fire and i could feel burning in my back passage. I am so unsure if i am flaring as my bm's are solid and so tired of battling this horrid disease, can this be the beginning of a flare even without loose bm's?
B12 shot every 3 months

Tried
Asacol 800mg
Prednisolone (cant take lights up my nerves)
Azathioprine
Allapurinol
Infliximab
09-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
lifesover

My Support Groups:
2 weeks into my new course of pred having flared straight after finishing the last course and i now have low iron and vit b12. I feel totally exhausted and so badly weak, every muscle hurts and my nerves in my hands and feet feel like they are on fire. I am also now just almost a week into being on azathrioprine, i know it takes time to build up and work, but this morning when i went to bathroom although i had solid bm's the pain was so excrutiating i felt i was gonna pass out from it and every muscle and nerve felt on fire and i could feel burning in my back passage. I am so unsure if i am flaring as my bm's are solid and so tired of battling this horrid disease, can this be the beginning of a flare even without loose bm's?
I feel the same, just had 3 weeks in hospital. I think it's Prednisone, it's a hell of a drug

No Colon = No drugs but loads of other stuff now though.