• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Inflamation of the Sinuses

Ha, so here's a new one. Blood says histomine levels are normal/low. But I have issues breathing, go through a box of tissues a week, etc. DayQuil/NyQuil seem to help. Not 100% but some improvement. Just had another CT Scan done to check on my cyst/polyp/wtf ever THIS radiologist feels like calling it. Anyways, it's in my Maxillary Sinus. Had it for years. Maybe almost a decade... dang, that just made me feel old to type.

Well, it just seems to me like it might be my Crohn's acting up somewhere else. So I asked this new ENT Doc what he thought about that. First apt, first time meeting him at all. "Well, I don't think it's your Crohn's because you don't have any ulcers inside your sinuses."

Really?! lol...