Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Robert Pompa of Columbus, Ohio

Old 10-08-2011, 11:48 AM
NameDr. Robert Pompa
Address395 W 12th Ave
 Columbus, Ohio, 43210
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
10-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
lookame

My Support Groups:
I was referred to Dr. Pompa by the doctor in a clinical trial I was in when I became symptomatic. He was a nice man and set my mind at ease when talking to me and said I needed a colonoscopy ASAP. After my colonoscopy he told me I had UC but wanted to wait to treat me until my biopsies came back. He fell off the face of the Earth after that. He refused y phone calls and never returned or tried to get ahold of me to tell me the biopsie results. BECAUSE OF THIS DOCTOR I BECAME VERY SICK AND ANEMIC. I didn't get a diagnosis until a year later after needing a blood transfusion. NOT ONLY DID HE NOT TREAT ME BUT HE ALSO MISDIAGNOSED ME. Terrible doctorand very negligent. He may make you feel like an important patient when you first see him but you aren't.

Rating:
4 / 5 Bedside Manner
4 / 5 Knowledgeable
1 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
1 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Bloodwork is indeterminate IBD, biopsies are crohns positive, symptoms and visually it's UC

Current meds-
Prednisone, humira, 6mp, and lialda
awaiting surgical consult

Mom of Little Z
eosinophilic esophagitis 5/2015

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Robert Pompa of Columbus, Ohio