Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Kiron Das of New Brunswick, New Jersey

Old 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
NameDr. Kiron M Das
Address125 Paterson St
 New Brunswick, New Jersey, 08901
 United States
Websitehttp://www.rwjuh.edu/physicians/physician_profile.aspx?physicianid=276
Phone(732) 235-7784
BioMedical School: Calcutta National Medical College, India

Internship: Calcutta National Medical Institute Hospitals, Calcutta, West Bengal, India

Residency: Calcutta National Medical Institute Hospitals, Calcutta, West Bengal, India; Stracaltro Hospital, Angus, Scotland, UK

Fellowship: Nassau General Hospital, Fernandina Beach, FL
Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, UK

Board Certification: Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine

View Directory Entry
10-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
MCPayne

Dr. Das is with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, NJ. As a whole, this is a great facility to go, and I currently see two doctors there, including Dr. Das.

However, because this is a Medical School, you will be seen first by a fellow or resident, and then he or she will return with Dr. Das to discuss your current situation, and possible treatment options. He is very thorough, and will order proper testing or procedures based on his findings. Dr. Das I believe has Crohn's Disease himself, so he is very familiar with the disease, and the treatment options. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend him, even though he can be difficult to get an appointment with. This can be a good thing, meaning he is very knowledgable, and many patients want to see him.

Rating:
3 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Kiron Das of New Brunswick, New Jersey