Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. William Dickey of Paris, Texas

Old 10-12-2011, 02:33 PM
NameDr. William D Dickey
Address2870 Lewis Lane Suite 230
 Paris, Texas, 75460
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone9037850025
BioDr. William Dickey identified specializing in gastroenterology and internal medicine.

Dr. Dickey is affiliated with 1 hospital:
Paris Regional Medical Center
820 Clarksville St
Paris, TX

Dr. Dickey attended medical school at University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and graduated in 1985 having 26 years experience. Additional Gastroenterology training was conducted at University Hospital and Clinics.
 View Directory Entry
10-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
mrh0169

Having just moved back to Paris, I was looking for a new GI to work with moving forward. Ironically my first experience with Dr. Dickey was when I was admitted to the hospital and he was the GI that was on call. He is extremely knowledgeable and is not afraid to spend time discussing anything. Most doctors try to just get in and out but Dr. Dickey spoke with me for 45 minutes while on his rounds, it was great. I am currently seeing him now for treatment and things are going well. The only drawback to using Dr. Dickey is that all communications to him are done through his staff/nurse and consequently unless you are in the office you are not able to talk with him. Overall great experience so far though.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. William Dickey of Paris, Texas