Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Julie Spivack of Fairfield, Connecticut

Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM
NameDr. Julie E Spivack
AddressFairfield, Connecticut, 06430
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(203)292-9000
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
01-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #2
Ckoenig

I have had Dr. Spivack since August of 2013. So far she has been wonderful. I have needed to take a short term disability leave from work and her office staff and herself have been more than accommodating with the million piles of paperwork required. I had the kindest nurse help me with my Humira injections. I went in terrified and she was so good to me and put up with my ten million questions and loads of anxiety. Dr. Spivack is really really good, but difficult to be able to see. Thankfully the rest of her practice makes up for this I feel by being extremely attentive. They always call back when I have called and remain right on top of everything.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Mother of Tyler (13) Twin Girls Rian (11) Victoria (11)
My girlfriend is amazingly supportive!

Dx'd with Crohn's Disease 8/29/2013 6 inches of diseased terminal illeum. As of December 2014 currently in remission!

Humira as of Dec 18
B-12 injections monthly
2,000 iu Vit D daily
250 mg florastor probiotic 2 x daily
.25 Xanax as needed

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Julie Spivack of Fairfield, Connecticut