Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Randolph McConnie of Chicago, Illinois

Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM
NameDr. Randolph M McConnie
AddressChicago, Illinois, 60612
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(312)942-2889
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
02-28-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
emillerstudio

A wonderful hard working and dedicated doctor who actually listens and takes time to consider your wants and concerns. Very kind and low key and not so willing to just prescribe drugs and walk away. Staff and nurse are all great too.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
4 / 5 Ease of accessibility
03-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #3
alev

I've been seeing Dr. McConnie for over 10 years now and have nothing but good things to say about him. He takes his time with you and lets you ask questions and is open to suggestions about alternative treatments. He is very dedicated to his patients and when I was very sick a few years ago and in and out of the hospital, he would always show up whether it be late at night in the ER or Saturday night when I was admitted. He is also very good at returning calls on nights and weekends when he is on call. You can't find many doctors like Dr. McConnie anymore and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a GI doctor.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Randolph McConnie of Chicago, Illinois