• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Frustrated

Why yes I do... although with the plethora of other drugs you are currently taking, it is really hard to gauge which drug is causing what side effect. I've taken all of those before though, and if you have certain symptoms you are wondering about, I could probably tell you which drug is causing that. I have a Humira thread on here... called "Humira... My Trek" and I've been documenting my journey with it... however I've noticed big welts that are red hot and itchy at the sites of injection, also sometimes it causes headaches. Lately I've noticed a shortness of breath right after injection. I also get really hot, and have to go stand outside to cool off. Other than that, I can't think of anything else... but go have a look-see at the thread... it may help. Also if you are having any other questions on the other two meds you are taking, one of our moderators named Kev has two different threads about his journeys with prednisone and imuran. Hope I helped.

oh... and I'm not a doctor... so this is all personal experience. :)

Katie

L

lamor32twigs

I've been on Humira for about 11 months now along with imuran and short burst of pred when needed. Tried many other meds as well, currently under moderate control.

Humira usually gives me a headache for a day or so after taking it and for the last two months I have noticed a drastic decreased in energy to the point of needing naps, which I never have in the past. I am only 39 and way too young and active for that!

What side effects are you having with your meds?
The imuran really messes with my hair and energy too!