Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos of Saint Louis, Missouri

Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM
NameDr. Themistocles Dassopoulos
AddressSaint Louis, Missouri, 63110
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(314)454-7813
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
03-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
janjan58

Dr D is what we fondly call him. He was the first doctor that truly listened and cared when I came down with Crohn's disease after BEING PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND THEN GETTING SO SICK AFTER LAPBAND SURGERY. I would recommend him to seriously ill Crohn's patients. He is extremely busy since he is so good but he is the first doctor that helped me. He has compassion and a heart of gold. He also was patient with me when I was trying so hard to understand what in the world was happening to me.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility
06-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
ashleyw

this guy is okay. i think he is very knowledgeable and sees a lot of very sick pts. his bedside manner is nonexistent though. i think he just gets very busy and gets behind in his clinic that it makes him very antsy. he has made me feel inferior at times, which makes it difficult to ask questions or state my opinion in regards to my treatment and disease activity. the best thing about this doc is that you can e-mail him with a problem you are having and he will respond within like twenty minutes or less.

Rating:
3 / 5 Bedside Manner
3 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Themistocles Dassopoulos of Saint Louis, Missouri